Translate

Thursday, May 1, 2014

All Around The World

        Where did April go? Literally I must be that exchange student that never seems to go to school. I am pretty positive I went to school enough times to count on my hands only once. I just happened to be so busy in April, and this is something exchange is great for!  

        I had my exchange week in Bergamo at the end of march. When I returned, I had 1 week of school to deal with before my second exchange week started.  

        The second exchange week was technically not mine, because it was hosted in Lamezia where I live. I was more like the person who helped. Some exchange students from the NORTH, came to the south to stay with us.  Everyday we traveled, or stayed at the cooking school. I even got to go to Reggio Calabria!!! There we saw the Bronzes. They are two statues that are made from bronze. They we found recently, but were hidden underwater since before Christ. They really look like Greek Gods to me. I suggest seeing them!  

        This exchange week included kids from America, Japan, Thailand, Russia, Germany, Dominican Republic,and others places! I seriously got to meet people from all over, it's really cool! The world is small!  

        So, I got done with this week and I had 2 days of school and then Easter Break! Good timing right?! Well the day after break I had a third more different type of Exchange week. This one was with my school, because they invited teens from Belgium to come for a week. *They did not speak Italian* So everything was in English! All I did during my second exchange week, I got to do again, but in English with them. For example, traveling to Tropea and Reggio Calabria!  

        I really had no time to relax at all, but it was a break from my normal. I finally finished my vacation Tuesday 29th! But to be real for a second, I only have 2 MONTHS LEFT! What happened?!? Please explain to me time, because seriously it was much slower at the beginning. Now it is like someone is hitting fast-forward. Can who ever is doing that, STOP PLEASE?!. Thanks/Grazie!  

Well I could write all I did, but I feel like that would be boring, so I can state it all in photos. Enjoy!  

Till next time! 
| § | XOXO Brystal | § | 

This is the group of exchange students in Italy 
Tropea! 
Beauty is just a thing in Italy!
Cooked with these 2 italian guys and my American Friend Kate!
Yes, that is Sicily you are seeing!
Did I mention we made cocktails at 9 in the morning, and drank them! (That is James bond from Japan & Glenn from America)
This was the third exchange week with the kids from Belgium! I am in the front row.
Got to see a castle too! 
Please ignore me in general and look at the waterfall behind me! (We climbed a mountain to get there....never again)

No comments:

Post a Comment