Translate

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

LAST DAYS OF SCHOOL!


Can I even explain how excited I am that I have pretty much finished school, one year exactly in Italy. I am sad that I won't be able to come back, but also very excited to spend my last month in Italy on vacation! Soon it will be all over, and I will be on a plane for the states! I guess I am not to upset about that either because my host sisters are coming with me for the summer! Well two out of three! So watch out america, these girls are gorgeous and never fail to make me feel like a potato. :)

My last month of school in Italy were probably the fastest, it just kept going and going and then it was gone! I spent a good part of the month doing a lot of nothing, my teachers were always on school trips, so I didnt have to go to class. As I was the only one present, so instead I spent a lot of time in the computer labs working on my graduation project! Which is basically perfect also! Now if the teachers were not on trips, sometimes they would just not be there. I think they cashed in their sicks days, ya know? Well I didnt complain!

What was seriously funny was that my English teacher here missed school for about a month, as she went to Ireland with some kids from school. She came back May 23rd, really only like a week of school exsisted after that. This kind of thing happened in my year alot, so if you plan to be an exchange student, I suggest getting 1-2 hours of "Self Study" put into your schedule. It helps kill the time when you have nothing to do! Like use it to catch up on any translating you will have to do. Plus, as for me, if your teachers just end up not going to school, you need somewhere to go, and it is already well known that you can use the room. Well at least in my school :) Science schools, got-to-love-them!



This year in Italy was really Once in a life time! "Solo una volta nella vita!" 

Well to everyone else finishing up the end of their years, "In bocca del lupo!"-"Good luck!" Till next time!
| § | XOXO Brystal | § | 

I am really going to miss everyone, thank you all for the amazing year!
 Grazie a tutti per quest'anno! 
English class 5A

English class 5C

No comments:

Post a Comment