Translate

Monday, September 29, 2014

What Next . . . A New Dream?

All AFSers get to go through this at one point or another. COLLEGE APPLICATIONS and the scholarship sign-ups!.  My quick tip is to do this when you abroad! I waited, as usual, and now it is crunch time. I am glad I went to Italy for a year because now I stand out in the crowd of people applying. It may be the best part!

Basically this is what I have been doing since I returned from Italy, what three months ago? Where does the time fly!?! I swear I was just sitting in Italian class at my high school in Lamezia. This brings me to my next statement...I hope everyone gets the best out of this next school year! Especially all the Seniors that are graduating this year with me! We have totally worked our butts off to be able to be on TOP!!

If you have a bit of free-time please click this link. I need help with a scholarship deadline. I need people to vote for me :) Really easy, all you do is hit the little <3 heart to like my post! Thank you!!!!!

| § | XOXO Brystal | § | 

http://takelessons.com/blog/2014/09/my-fairytale/

Then also this link :) He is my friend an I REALLY want him to go to college. I told him he could get all the votes because he really is smart!! 

http://takelessons.com/blog/2014/09/science-just-science/

No comments:

Post a Comment