Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Brain Food!

        Information is like food for the brain. For the last few months mine has been on overdrive to learn as much as possible ! It's kind of fantastic if you think about it, how much stuff it can hold.

        My update on Italian.... I have been taking mandatory lessons for ever now in Italy and they are finally ending! There is maybe 6 left and I have been wanting this day to come since the beginning. Yes, I know, shouldn't I want to study? No... I am human, I don't take it as a fun thing to do when I could be doing something else less productive. (But more fun!) I actually hated the lessons at first. I was constantly thinking that it was Noriko and I that didn't know any Italian, and then Celeste who has an Italian mother... Which gave her an advantage! :) She did end up being top in the class also....

        But for the normal people who started out fresh, Noriko and I, it was hard for us.... Now, I never really at first could talk to Noriko as she was 100% Japanese. Different language! Now we talk all the Time! BUT, back then I would assume she had just as hard of a time as I did during the lessons. The teacher Laura would speak Italian, and I would look at her like... Humm you could be saying anything at all and I wont understand.... Needless to say I later found out Noriko did have a hard time! So I dont feel like a complete loser! :)

        Now lessons are ending and I am surprised to find I dont want them to end... I mean I got used to them in my schedule! They were even getting fun! ... Plus there is the obvious fact that I still am not fluent.... In the grammar, reading, writing, speaking .... So more lessons would be fine with me <3

        Now we do a lot of crazy stuff .... Oh really we did a lot of crazy stuff.. oh gosh it is really ending.! Anyway, crazy like doing a Madlib in English and translating it to Italian. Can I say that was almost impossible because the teacher did not know the words and it was Celeste and I with our bad Italian! Noriko does not know much English... So yes Enjoy the English version below!

        (The Madlib was taken from AmazingPhil a youtuber I watch from England! This is called Z-day for Halloween!)

Brystal: 

        It has been '25' months since Z-day. The infection began when 'Justin Bieber' kissed the diseased 'walrus' on the 'tongue'. My name is Brystal, me and 'Michele Phan' have been living in the 'Leaning Tower of Pisa' for '19' days. One day a zombie broke in where I keep my 'toliets'. I had to butcher him with my trusty 'car wheel'. Until I slipped and hit my 'fingernails' in some 'hair'. In my shock a zombie bit my 'eyes' off. I remain in 'Chicago' devouring the living. It turned out the cure was an injection of 'milk', but it was to late!

Celestina's: 

        It has been '10' months since Z-day. The infection began when 'Sia' kissed the diseased 'dog' on the 'boobs'. My name is 'Celestina', me and 'Jenna Marbles' have been living in a 'Sydney Opera House' for '25' days. One day a zombie broke in where I keep my 'tables'. I had to butcher him with my trusty 'chair'. Until I slipped and hit my 'face' in some 'dicks'. In my shock a zombie bit my 'legs' off. I remain in 'China Town' devouring the living. It turned out the cure was an injection of 'glue' but it was to late!

        So yes :) hope you enjoyed it! It was extremly funny, we did 2 others ! :) BUT thankfully only translated one!
That is it for now! Till next time readers
| § | XOXO Brystal | § |
This is it in Italian LOL!!!
My girls <3
I go to lessons in PJs.... :) Got to learn in comfort right?
Group shot!
Teacher = Laura! 

No comments:

Post a Comment