Translate

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nothing At All

        This is what I call "A quick update!" Yup! What have I been up to recently? Well I can honestly say next to nothing! It is after Christmas, and all plan making has failed completely!

I have taken up Knitting! So useful if no one in your family knows how to knit. I am doing this with Noriko the Japanese girl, and surprisingly she's been more bored then I was! we started making scarfs on Wednesday of last week, today makes a full week later, andI should mention that this scarf should take a normal person 2-3 weeks. She is so ahead, like a steam engine. She said that is all she has been doing, breathing-eating-sleeping while making a scarf.... Mine is a cranberry color <3

        I have also gotten back into the swing on school. Everyone has been going through the awful interrogations, except for me! Thank goodness, they all really have to remember such useless stuff! I think sooner or later I will have to do them, but this then I will keep reminding everyone I speak a different language.... Gosh I AM so lazy! I could probably attempt one in math, but I have no clue what the teacher does. Maybe layer guys :)

        Only other exciting news, for me, is I won't be the only American in Lamezia anymore! Yes! A girl from California is coming Sunday, i will meet her at the airport! #NotAloneAnymore

        Of your at all curious about by host family, they are all well! Except Maria went back into her bubble of not talking..... Guess I have to get used to it again


| § | XOXO Brystal | § | 

No comments:

Post a Comment