Translate

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dying in the Sun!

With just a few days left (3), and July behind me, I think it's time to say what my life's been like! 

Italy Summer = EXTREMELY HOT = Tanner Brystal = Going to the sea a lot = being with friends all the time = taking the public transportation always = always broke = .... Wow I am an exchange student :) HAHA! 

If at the end of your list you always end it with "broke" then it might be because your an exchange student OR you need to work more.... For me it was the first! Probably the second too...! 

So yes, that has been my summer so far. Lots of time at the sea! Even more time with my friends! I have never been to the sea so often before... Ever! I like staying inside in summer as I burn so easily! Sunscreen just is my life savor! Without it, I look like a burnt piece of toast. So attractive right? Yea I know..... 

This summer I have also gotten my grades! I had to wait a while for them but I am glad I got them! I can now finish this year and not need to redo it. I also took a lot of photos with my school teachers. Speaking about teachers, my English Teacher planned a dinner with me, my class, and all my teachers. It was so sweet because I knew they were all there for me! That's a really good feeling about being an exchange student, your suddenly very important. Always. So I love my school really, and everyone in it. Galileo Galilei <3 

Other smaller things: I got to see Mary and Emi (Host Sisters) become models! Really, they were casted for a live ... Not sure what to call it? When they stand in the clothing like mannequins but also walk around trying to sell the stuff while talking.... Ok well I will call this "Live walk-o-sell. " It was a lot of fun and it did make be feel similar to a potato... Anything next to them makes me feel fat. Not like giantly fat, but defiantly not Italian skinny. Oh well :) I am American! Sporting my culture! 

A different night my sisters and I, with our Aunt went driving. She has a car without a hood.... Convertible. So we just cruised down the streets at full steam standing up. No big, except for hair problems after! I got to finally take a picture next to Lamezia's Castle. I guess it brings my experience to a full circle. The castle is the first thing I saw on google images in September before I left. So I remembered it. 

I should mention I spend a good part of my time trying to sneak taking photos with them all to put in a Photo Book I am making for them. #Selfie!! (With all y'all too!) 

Happy few days left Brystal and every other very sad/HAPPY/miserable/excited exchange student this year! 2013-2014 is a year to remember. 

Why? Because I changed. 

| § | XOXO Brystal | § | 

No comments:

Post a Comment