Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

Packing!!

        Clothes scattered everywhere: on the bed, on the floor, in space bags, hung from curtain rods, on dressers, and dangling from draws. My shoes are placed in a haphazard pile. Pounds and pounds of jewelry laid out ready for the picking. Yea, this is my room now that I have officially started packing for Italy!
 
        Now if your a girl, or really even a guy about to study abroad, you know what I am talking about! Less then 50lbs for a checked suitcase, and less then 22lbs for a carry-on. Now if your a girl you can also bring a purse, thank goodness for that! ;)
 
        Many people who pack for a long trip may stink at it, I know I do! BUT, for me I was lucky enough to have my ma mère pack everything! Thank you mother dilemma! I seriously would have needed 3 extra large suitcases to do what she did. If you ever knew me, or met me you would know I have a fetish for fashion! I mean hello I am going to Italy :) and I am soooo happy that I am! So now that my packing is almost over, I realize I have only one small problem. . . . Yea, maybe you guessed it but I didn't leave myself much to wear for the next 12 days. . . . Oops, oh well!
 
        That sums up what I have been going through lately. My adventure is really about to begin! I will soon be in Roma getting to meet all the other AFS students and I hope you follow me through this all!
 
Till next time ~ XOXO Brystal ~
 
P.S. I am watching America's Next Top Model and this season they go to Italy LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Ha. pack yes. REPACK two weeks later. you'll be amazed at how much you can live without. still...you did have the most luggage in line! LOL

    ReplyDelete