Translate

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dear Diary

        Blog time! What to talk about is always the question I ask myself, I am not even sure how people make a living out of this... I am sure that I would get bored and run out of things to talk abut, and then get angry that I choose such a lame career. Funny thing is, I love reading blogs! Mainly about fashion because I am a girl of course! In general I am blogging to just remember what I did when I was in Italy. #I am So very forgetful!

        In a way its like an online diary of sorts, so...

Dear Diary, 

Oh god I can already tell this will be horrible! ..... Today is March 3rd and I am just sitting in school in my free hour, writing a blog! No seriously, lets get down to business, what have I been up to recently!?!

Well as I told you on my last blog, I changed host families! Now I have lived with this host family (Greco) for 8 days, and I still love them! Yesterday, the host dad (Salvatore), the 3 host sisters (Mary, Giorgina, and Emi) and I of course, went to Terranova. This is such a small little town even farther south then I am already. We just spent time eating at the aunts resturant and went sight-seeing. We even got to play with a bunch of furry animals. PUPPIES!!!!! -I love dogs of any kind, I am not a cat person, but give me a cutie with floppy ears and I go dog crazy! They are like heaven really! They even named one puppy after me, how sweet!!! My name is Brystal Chanel Paey, so the dog was named Chanel! I can not wait to go back and see her, she probably already misses me <3 .....Pictures of this day at the bottom!

Science week at my school has ended! I do not know if I am happy or not?..... I liked it and hated it. Now wait a minute to hear me out. Science week was when the students taught class, and teachers did nothing. It was organized by students for students. Well as I am Interculteral AFS, I had my own lab to teach! FUN! *Sarcasm* I love public speaking, BUT I also am not fluent in Italian, so I never knew exactly how to say anything. Also I do not normally speak italian to a room full of about 40-70 people. Yes you heard me, their were not many labs, so each student teaher had to host about that many people. One day I counted 69 people in my class, but they kept coming so I gave up. Now I was not so alone the entire week. The other exchange students came to help a little. Mostly my girl Noriko! Celeste came once (The australian) because she only only had that day before she left! (Which btw, she is back in the AU now). Now Noina, Glenn, and Valentino also helped me at least once each! But there was 1 dat I was by myself, and I did not know what to do.... I can only talk so much about the USA without getting bored or repeating myself. (I mean you try filling an hour each day of new material about your country.... Not a piece of cake)

Well diary, that about sums up what I have been doing. Good night!

Love always, Brystal


*Anyway, thanks for reading! I just noticed I never pushed the publish button, so this is from last week! SMH!!* 

| § | XOXO Brystal | § |

No comments:

Post a Comment