Translate

Friday, March 21, 2014

Traveling!

        When I think of studing aborad, I now think of my experience. BUT before coming to Italy, I think most people would have said, Traveling! So yes, my point is that I am going on a trip! Soon*

        In Italy you have a chance to do the "Settimana di scambia" Which really means "Exchange week!" When I found out I could go anywhere, I choose the North of Italy! Bergamo exactly! This city is *very close* to Milan, so I will also get to visit there! To make it even better, I will be having my 18th birthday celebrated there! (28 marzo!) The word excited does not even describe what I feel right now! Can I find a better word please? I even have a count down and everything! I will leave Sunday the 23rd at 8:30 and return the 29th!

        Some other exciting news is that I decided to get a tattoo to remember my time in Italy! I let my sister <3 design it for me. She is an artist at heart! I will get it with my host sister in April, she is also getting a tattoo!

        Well thats about it for my quick update! Could you even imagine that it is already almost April? Can we please stop and think for a moment! .... Count downs..... On Saturday it will be my 200th day in Italy which means I have only 100 left! Also April, May, June and 6 days in July, then I will be in the states again! 2 days till Bergamo! <3 I love Italy! (I want a shirt with this written on it...!)

| § | XOXO Brystal | § |

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm applying to study abroad in Italy with AFS next year and I was wondering if you had any advice? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best advice will be coming soon in a blog, I have thought about things that I wish I knew before coming to Italy, that I want to share. BUT for now the best advice I have is to not buy anything until you know exactly where you will go in Italy. THEN check the weather, add it as a place on your phone and keep looking at it each day to get a feel of what that area is like. I live in the south, and it is warm here, but it does get cold. When I was in the North last week, I was freezing to death... not kidding....

    ReplyDelete