Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lets Switch Things Up Now!

        Ciao! I hope your having a great day because well we are all breathing, shouldn't that be enough? Yesterday I finally got to switch my classes around! To bad really, I liked my history teacher not teaching anything! Which in Italy I hear you can not fire a teacher even if they are so bad you just want to cry! In Italy you have to wait till they retire or quit! SOOO... Now I take a different history class! 2 really, my schedule is different I would say... I got to meet tons of new people today! Like so many, I cannot remember names at this point. Would it be weird if I start writing them down? Does not really matter, they find me on facebook anyway :-).... I have noticed also that sometimes it is good I am American, they always have to many questions about America! So there is no silence only the feeling of being new and different! I have felt that enough!

        I also have grown to love listening to Italians speak! In Italian or English! They get so into what they are saying, I can easily follow a conversation just by the hand gestures and face movements! It is so adorable! It is like watching a puppy -  you always know what they want or need just because the way they act! They also mess words up so badly! Like in class the difference between "sheep" and "ship" Yea I taught them that they are completely different words! Just adorable!

        So I am also in the process of remembering exactly how to say the ABC's in Italian, my Latin/Italian teacher is going to quiz me on them tomorrow. I do know them already, but she wants to start back at the beginning! So that means I will have to remember how to say W X Y Z which are weird in Italian! They keep throwing me off.....

        Today is also important because it is my step fathers birthday! Happy Birthday TOM BEAR! It is weird not being able to tell him this in person! Oh I wish!

        Well that is it for now! But seriously learning Physics and Chemisty here is not easy. Help me! :) And do ignore all mistakes, I am getting bored of English, while I am switching over to Italian! What language next? Maybe German! .....

P.S. Grazie, Thanks for reading this! I have over 1000 page views already!
     

Till next time | § | XOXO Brystal | § | 

1 comment:

  1. Sheep, baa!
    Ship, *forlorn noise*
    lol. Well miss 1000 page views popular, congrats! ^^
    <3

    ReplyDelete