Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

Italian Art

        I notice the the Italians in my school do not have a wide range of Art Classes that are fun. So they never really learn how to express themselves that way, unless they do it on their own.... I know for me I would die! So this post is about the art I do find around Lamezia!

        Be warned this will be mainly pictures! How better to explain then show you?!?

Till next blog readers, love you all!  
| § | XOXO Brystals | § |
Store I saw!
Paintings on the street!
number 2
number 3
number 4 (my favorite!)
Just know these are all ON MY SCHOOL WALLS..... like wow....
Humor!
What does this mean?
Who has the time!?!
Faces are hard to draw... try spray-painting them!
Wonder what he is looking as?...
Reminds me of Batman.....why?
LOVE the green tooth!
My schools nickname (Scienti) this was made at a school dance and approved to do!
Front of my school
What we learned in Art Class today.... how to draw this thing....
Other art class lesson...
I know how to draw a cone now!- my friends BTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment