Translate

Monday, November 18, 2013

Shopping Time!

        Now if your anything like me, you love to shop and you find that you can spend 1000 euros in one night. Yes, anyone else like this too? Well I think my shopping skills will get better in Italy, because everything is so expensive!

        The price for these items look good - until I do the calculation in my head for the exchange rate. Most of the time I gag and think, "Italians over pay for everything!" Which kinda stinks being as I love to shop! I guess it's because it says Made In Italy!

        So I live in Lamezia as you all should know! In my town we have like an area in Central Lamezia that is pretty much shops.... And more shops...and even more hidden shops! I call this the shopping street.... Even though it's more like 10 streets.... Yea, it's huge!

        So the time to shop is at night when everyone goes out. I do mean everyone.... At like 8 - people come out in packs of like 15 at a time! It's really amazing because I am not used to it. Shouldn't these people be at home getting ready for bed or something? No, Italians love to party. *Clap, Clap* for all those Italians out there, I surely can not! Guess it's because I am a lazy American? At least this sterotype might be true! I went out yesterday at 5 and around 8:30 my feet hurt me! In sneakers!

JUST BE READY TO SHOP IN ITALY! 

        The stores people! Do I have to mention they are really unlike American stores, or could you have guessed that? Some are so small 2 people can fit in at once! I guess this is just Italy! They come small and cute! Fun-size! They also have these weird window shuters that slide down for when they are locking up....
I guess it's better if I show some pictures right? I took a lot . . . . . . . 

View the pictures! Till next time
 | § | XOXO Brystal | § |
Cute shops I passed!
The blonde is Emi she is Italian. Celeste is the one with the long hair! 
Shoes are a thing here...
I thought of my little siste wearing these shoes....
PJs !!!  Its cold here at night!
Get ice cream here, it is amazing! 
I tried on that black jacket...does not look good on this american... 
No Prom, wonder where they wear these gowns too? Any ideas? 
MORE SHOES!
Small right? Like a little walkway ...but cute as pie! 
Maybe they buy them to go shopping in?!?! 
I forget what this is.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Shoes, top left hand corner! YESSSS!!!! And the purse on the lower shelf, it's the American flag :) cool!

    ReplyDelete