Translate

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My 2nd Month

        Hi guys! Have a fun October? Anch'io! I did too! But sadly I forgot most of it, so I will use my emails to my family to help me out! ;-) So be prepared to jump around a bit with me, because I do not know yet where this will take me!

        OK Lets begin. So this month I had lots to do with Interculteral! I went for 2 days out of school to visit/ be shown off to the schools around here. It was fun and I hope more people from Italy will Study Abroad! It is amazing once you get through the home-sickness! Which I have not felt as you all know, I like to think of myself as a rock! ....Perfect, moving on! I met some really awesome people who later friend requested me on facebook. Like 30 a day. I have a group I seperate them all into (Italy), seems fitting to me! 

        Then my Dad (Italian) went to Venice for a marathon! He loves to run so much! I got to watch a video of him running, and I saw many photos! He also bought me and my host sister back these amazing Venice made necklaces. I will have to take a picture of it!

        I also will end with the fact that I began my Graduation Project! I am teaching Italians how to properly speak English. Most of them are really bad, but I love how willing they are to learn! For anything, not just English! So I attend 4 different English classes. I will be graded in only 1, but the other 3, I am there if I can help! I keep a log of hours and everything, so this will be easy! They even teach me Italian!

        Stuff I think you already know.....Residence Permit (check), Trip to Salerno (check), Ride through the Mts. with my family (check). 

        Yes this is the life as an exchange student! BUT I really wish I could remember more!

Ok I have to go, Till next time! 
| § | XOXO Brystal | § | 

Me in  the center but Maya and Noriko are to my right! 

Awesome kids I met the first day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment