Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Little Late

Lately I have been seeing many travelers abroad unhappy about their choice to study abroad! So if you may be one of them reading this. . .  STAY IN THERE! We are all in the same boat! Unsure which direction the water and wind will take us! Do not turn around and give up! Now I will get onto my blog topic!

I realized that my readers do not really know anything about me! So this is to get to know me better! Brystal Paey, the 17 year old in Italy!

I thought I was perfect for traveling abroad because I have so much experience with moving into different situations! This is my 10th time I have moved! Normally I move around Pennsylvania, but I have also lived in other places!

My places lived really helped form who I am . . .

I lived in Bethlehem Pennsylvania, A few times.... This is where Just Born is! Just in case you are an idiot and have never heard of this company, you have probably tasted the sweets! On Easter you get "Peeps," in the shape of little sugar covered rabbits. I know, you have seen/tasted them, they are just so yummy! They are also known for the "Peep Car!" Picture at the bottom! Also Music Fest! If I spelled it right, lol! But this is a big event here! I would go!

I have also live in Allentown Pennsylvania! It is just a big city, but I do not remember much of it!

After switching between these two for a few times I moved to Loysville Pennsylvania! Home of Amish people! I lived in a house owned by Amish Landlords too! They were so different, and productive! They had a barn moving, which was really them taking horses and moving a big barn that was about to break! I learned how to live in the woods here too!

Then we got up and moved to Virgina! Suffolk! We went there for my sister who was in the military! (Briana, so proud of her!)  We lived in a huge house that was Victorian! This was very different because it was more south, so I went to a school that was mainly African-Americans! I met the coolest people here. :) Beautiful!

After Virginia we went and moved to Edison, New Jersey. We lived with my Grandmother Rose! This is where I decided I loved color guard. Flag twirling! The school I went to was also very different. In New Jersey there were so many Chinese and Indians! I even met a girl who came from India that year, Mahima! So I am used to different types of people, Italians will be a breeze!

Then I moved to Shippensbug Pennsylvania! Something about PA keeps making us come back! Here I joined color guard with my sister Yvette and drama club with my sister Yvette! I have been in Bye, Bye Birdie; Christmas Carol; and Footloose.  I also learned I had a passion for math! (That is why I am in the most difficult math school in Lamezia Terme, Italy. They study mainly math and science!) At Ship I also took my first foreign language! French! I loved it to say the least! I also thought I could tackle studing abroad!

Thats when I ended up in Italy! :) I hope this is easy to read, most of these words have a red underline because the Italian computer does not speak English! You now know where I came from! Which is about everywhere if you count where I have traveled!

Lastly I should mention I love to read and write! I also am shy at first! Also my family means the word to be...I think I am done, yes! Goodbye!

Till next time Readers! | § | XOXO Brystal | § |


1 comment:

  1. "Just in case you are an idiot..." ?? Sorry to be ever-the-editor, but try to remember your audience, in this case: www. (World Wide Web). Not everyone in the world is familiar with Peeps or Just Born. Other than that, I'm truly glad the experience of moving prepared you so well for study abroad. Moving is never easy at the time, but it does have an eventual higher purpose :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete