Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Goodbye USA

I have a few things I will be saying goodbye to in the United States, so pictures seem to speak a 1000 words, and why not use them instead? 

My Mother Rose and My step-father Tom 


My Father John! I will miss his silly-ness!


My sister Yvette (blue dress)...I am in the sparkly shirt ;-) 


Sister Briana!!!! 


Me and my sister Adrienne! 


Shippensburg Area  High School! My high school in the US!


My drama Club from last year -Footloose-


MARCHING BAND!!!


My friends from the Christmas Carol!


Maddy, Becky, and Me in the pink!! Zombies!! For color Guard 



2 comments:

  1. there's some good memories :) love the zombies lol. I wonder if Google awesome did that thing with tom and me where he's looking all over the place? now that was funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why on earth did you pick the one picture of me holding a goat???? Why.

    ReplyDelete